Hosting a Thanksgiving themed bunco party is a great idea as it serves double duty for your fall decorations! Mix any that you already have with a few great new pieces. Then use them again for your family meal! If you have a monthly bunco group, this theme is a no-brainer for your November bunco Party.
My other favorite part of Thanksgiving bunco is that this is a perfect time for a potluck! Ask your bunco group to put together a dish of their favorite thanksgiving food. This is a g great way to try new side dishes with time to incorporate the ones you love into your own Thanksgiving Dinner! That is 16 side dishes to taste test!
Check out these great party ideas to make your Thanksgivning Bunco the best!
- Downloadable Thanksgiving Printable Bunco Scorecard and Table Marker Set
- Happy Thanksgiving Table Sign
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcake or Appetizer Picks
- Give Thanks – Thanksgiving Photo Booth Props Kit – 20 Count
- Yankee Candle Jar Candle, Spiced Pumpkin
- Turkey Headband Party Accessory
- Realistic Fall Mini Artificial Pumpkins
- Village Autumn Maple Trees
Just remember, don’t forget to have fun. This Thanksgiving is for YOU and your friends. Leave the family drama at the door, pour a glass of wine and roll those dice!