Here are a few of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). If you have any yourself, lease feel free to Contact Us. We would be happy to answer any questions.
I purchase a Printable Bunco Set, what do I do now?
After you save the PDF file to you computer open it up. It should open in Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Reader or some similar program. Print the file out and make sure you print it at 100% (not scale to fit). Then cut the printed files in half, down the sender of the page. If your set comes with folded tent table markers, these will then need to be folded in half.
How do I play Bunco?
The complete Bunco Rules are here. Different groups have different house rules. It is ok to play as it makes sense for you!
What do I need to host a Bunco Party?
To host a Bunco Party you need:
- 3 Tables
- 12 Chairs
- 12 players
- 12 Score Cards (1 per person)
- 3 Tally Cards (1 per table, have a few backup in case they are needed)
- 12 Pencils
- 3 Table markers (High, Middle, Low)
- 1 Bell or noise maker of some sort (Placed on High Table)
- 9 Six Sided Dice (3 per table)
- Plus (not necessary) Snacks, drinks, prizes for winners.
Got a Question? Ask me here!